B A B Y LA LA . L E R L E R


B A B Y LA LA . L E R L E R

My little 2 precious baby. When ever I feel low & keep me accompany when I'm lonely, or sometime they really make me mad, I still love them as much... Even though they are so naughty and mischievous ( Play with sock and hide them, bite my fav heel. Argh!!!!). What to do, cause they are such a sweet heart to me. I promise to take care of them no matter what... I love you Babylala & Ler Ler

She Babylala~ Very obedient (But love to bark non stop at times!!! Argh!!!) but she still such a sweet heart, slp with me every night on the bed, once I open my eye, and she open her eye too... & just right beside me... So I don't feel so empty...

 Both of them love together... Love sticking together every time... Love to play together & bark together!! OMG

This is Ler ler (The meaning of Happy)... Damn Naughty & love to bully my Babylala~ Naughty Girl.. But still love her

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS