Groupon.sg Classical Manicure and Pedicure + Free OPI Green Tea Scrub


M A N I C U R E . P E D I C U R E

Thanks dear for getting me, $25 for Classical Manicure and Pedicure + Free OPI Green Tea Scrub (U.P. $55). This will be just nice for me to paint my nail on Valentine day. It's been a long time i didn't visit Nail salon & i looking forward to have one. 

It is great that i can get a service worth $55 at only $25 (manicure + pedicure + OPI green tea scrub), mean each service about $8.33. What a good deal with Groupon.sg

I always get the coupon from Groupon.sg compare to others website because Groupon deals is really great & worth it. I had bookmark & visit almost everyday to see their deals. 

I specially like their spa & massage & also manicure + pedicure deal, cause woman need it all the time & most woman love great deal just like me. (haha~)


The
$25 for Classical Manicure and Pedicure + Free OPI Green Tea Scrub (U.P. $55)  had all sold out. But you still can visit other deal, Groupon.sg update new deals everyday. So you can get it from yourself or for you love ones. 
Surprise them with good deals. & is the though that counts


No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS