SIMPLE CELEBRATION ON MY 24TH

SIMPLE CELEBRATION ON MY 24TH

21 May 2011

WITH SOME UNFORGETTABLE BUNCHY

 
My ex secondary classmates, I'm really grateful they come for my Birthday dinner. It's my first time, so many of my friend attend my Birthday Celebration. Really cant describe how i feel. Thanks Everyone! MuackZ!!!~~  


Yiling, a mother of one & JiaJia, had get their HDB Unit @ Sembawang. Damn!! We are 24.. Times flies~ Scary!!


 Shen Tian & FuZheng. The Naughty ones


Growth up kid.. It's 11years... More to go~

Yuppy!! Cake from Yiling & JiaJia... So super touch... & The Larry Handsome Boy it's Helping out with the candles.. :)

 Cleaning up the table & get ready to sing me a birthday's song... haha! SO EMBARRASS~

YEAH.......! 

OH MY GOD.. GONNA SING ME A SONG... nooooooooooooo!



NICOLE 24th


















 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS