MPT Auto Carnival 2012

 My Awesome Babes!
MPT Auot Carnival 2012, Present 13 RaceQueens


 

 
Contestant 10. 
Manage to get into TOP 10. I didn't perform well, cause there a last min talent perform to add point for the overall result. I only didn't a catwalk and dance crazily. *FAIL*
Will remember this lesson as a learning stone, still have room to grow. Need to practice and listen to more other advise. Sorry if I let you guys down. :(

Hi everybody, it's Nicole time again. *PUKES* Think u all bored to see this face again... *HAHA*
It's about car, it's about racequeen, it's about awesome photographer & the most insane weather with us on Saturday 18.08.2012
Perspired! The girls are as hot as the weather, but th SUN hotter! *GOSH*  Honestly my armpit wetsss~ Think I total soak in my owe perspire. Can you imagine how HOT is Singapore? Should called as SUNNY-PORE ~


















 

 





 Baby Girl Audrey!

 





 



 Seriously warm & humid at backstage. But never forget to pose on cam. Thats y girls rock!! LOL


Thanks for coming by, you guys rock!!!

Thanks for your support & I really appreciated the "LIKE" in my FB. Appreciated all support or don't support me. I might not be prefect, but I will definitely grow & glow. 
It's time to visit the salon. My roots seriously cannot make it lah!! CUI*


Very touch you came down. MUACK! Valerie YEO SIngle & available. HAHA!! Need to match make her.



That's all Folks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS