NDP 2012! PROUDLY SINGAPOREAN

Happy 47th Birthday Singapore! I love my country & here we going to celebrate together. Love!!!! Hope Singapore will be better and better each day.


<CLICK TO READ MORE>



This year NDP song is awesome. Meaningful words touch every beat of my heart. Olivia Ong, she awesome.

As well as the very Singaporean song like, Stands you for Singapore, Count on me Singapore

Do you still remember the history of Singapore???

The island now known as Singapore was the site of a Malay fishing village at the mouth of the Singapore River. Several hundred indigenous Orang Laut people also lived along the nearby coast, rivers and on smaller islands. In 1819 the British East India Company established a trading post on the island, which was used thereafter as a strategic trading post along the spice route.[4] Singapore would become one of the most important commercial and military centres of the British Empire, and the hub of British power in Southeast Asia. The city was occupied by the Japanese during World War II, which Winston Churchill called "Britain's greatest defeat".[5] Singapore reverted to British rule immediately postwar, in 1945. Eighteen years later the city, having achieved independence from Britain, merged with Malaya, Sabah and Sarawak to form Malaysia. However, less than two years later it seceded from the federation and became an independent republic on 9 August 1965. Singapore joined the United Nations on 21 September that same year.
It really awesome & exciting as I have the ticket to watch the preview of National day parade. When I heard everyone start singing " Stand up stand up for Singapore", my heart bounded. Even tho they are sad to sing out really loud but I can feel the strength of being Singaporean and I proud to be one.

I always tell my friend we are so lucky stay in Singapore, I so grateful to the ancestor that had build, progress and make decision so we are so peace and sound. I don't take it for granted even tho everyone said, no worries there will not be war, everything will be fine. But I don't think so, I never take it for granted for what I have now likes eg. MRT, over head bridge, public toilet, ez link card, every level lift lobby and etc. Going anywhere is never a hazard, raining heavily you still have alternate way not to get on the rain, urgent need toilet that you easily get from the train station. I know toilet is not 100% clean and fragrant, but do you ever think when we are oversea, is hard get a toilet & also not as clean as our Singapore toilet.

Singapore is not 100% safe, 100% at the tip top condition. But compare to so many others country, I think my country Singapore still the best, ever tho is kind of stress & pressure living in, but I believe no matter where we go is not easy to merge into and so it also create a form of stress too.

YEAH!! YUPPY!!! I'm a Lucky Woman!! HAPPY!! HOORRY!! ~~~



I'm so happy, I have the ticket to watch the NDP 2012. * *JUMPING UP & DOWN**
So excited & really looking forward even tho I know it will be a torturing moment for me under the sun. *ARGH*


 Need to get myself ready with lots of sun-block spf 100+++ (NON BURN SKIN). No joke!


Nonetheless I still gonna say a Big Thank You to the person who given me this pair of ticket. :)


I really appreciate it as I never get a get to watch live NDP for appox 15years. I'm excited like a kid, like butterfly in my stomach.
Contents of the NDP 2012 funpack, which include a Singapore scarf, castanets and bandana.


OUR GOODIE BAG FOR YEAR 2012. EVERY TOUCH IS A SURPRISE. 




The versatile funpack can be carried in three different ways.Goodie bag for year 2012. It chilli red & it waterproof.
(WOW!! I WANNA BRING IT TO WAKE BOARDING)

This year included lots of things inside, every dig is always a surprise. (Inside got chip, flag, towel, water, many many more)


NDP 2012 performance. It features highlights from the Pre-Parade, Parade and Ceremony and Show segments.


BABY TRISTAN! Oh!! So Cute! Love this little ones


 BABY TRISTAN!! Admire his toleration with us at the parade seat for 3.5 Hours & with pouring rain.



OMG! SINGAPORE WEATHER TABULE TAHAN! (MALAY) I THINK I SHOULD BE A POLAR BEAR LIVING IN NORTH POLE OR WITH SANTA.




It extremely hot but the passion in us never put us down. **HAHAHA**
Going to look like a strawberry or a cook lobster soon. BURN!!!


And with the little Tristan celebrating birthday together. He love the flag, he playing it all times, hopefully he don't melt & start throw tantrum. *PRAY HARD*



ALL OF THEM MARCH UNDER THE RAIN. THANKS GUYS! THANKS FOR THE EFFORT!



HEAVY RAIN!! OMG! CANT BELIEVE IT, WHEN IT JUST SUN & SHINE MINS AGO & NOW IS STORM & THUNDER. UNPREDICTABLE!
LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE,  SO WE GONNA ALWAYS READY FOR THE STORM & THUNDER. USE OUR STRENGTH TGT WE SEE THE SUN SHINE BY.



FINALLY THE RAIN STOP! BAD BAD RAIN. BUT THE PERFORMER NV STOP GIVING THEIR BEST, THEN WHY SHOULD WE STOP GIVING THEM ALL THE SUPPORT?!!






LOVE THE FIREWORK BLOSSOM SINGAPORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS