Standard Chartered Annual D&D 30 Nov 2012 @ Resort World Sentosa 圣淘沙名胜世界

Hooray!She is my partner tonight.We got some snacks, board the monorail, and then walk to the conference hall. So excited!

万岁!她是我今晚的合作伙伴。我们得到了一些小吃,登上单轨列车,然后步行到会议厅。太激动了!


It's Standard Chartered Annual D&D. This time I'm Alice
Alice In the Wonderland, The Rock in' Wonderland

Those are all the picture I manage to took, no time for cam whore but still there's goes....
Do not be afraid! Please do not shock! 请不要怕!请你不要震撼! 眼睛瞪得开. LOL!!
 HAHA!! Don't be surprise, this is the reaction when I saw myself in the mirror, the feeling was like "WTF" seriously? Really?! Katy Perry?! You must be kidding me!!~ I still look cute!! 
SCREAM! Yell! Do not be afraid, I know it seems imitation, but that is the me Katy Perry, Alice in Wonderland roll. Cool, huh? I mean the blue wigs ...
尖叫!大喊!不要害怕,我知道这似乎模仿,但是那是我的凯蒂·佩里,爱丽丝梦游仙境卷。酷吧?我的意思是蓝色的假发...
A very Chinese Alice, not bad. My first time wearing Blue Wig, do the wig suit me? LOL! I should consider wear it on Halloween too. Perfect!!!~ 1 stone hit 2 birds
华丽优雅的宝贝 Glynis!!
爱丽丝梦游仙境欢迎您! 不思議の国のアリス

 
Credit to the Make-up artist for fixing this BLUE WIG on my head. Super tight, breathless, and itchy! You guys AWESOME to the max!!~ 青いかつらおばあちゃん
He is the manager, but very friendly and interesting people. requested take pictures with us. Ha! Embarrassing! 他是经理,但非常友好和有趣的人。要求拍照与我们联系。呵呵。尴尬!

1,2,3!! Waiting for the guest to arrive. Resort World Sentosa  Convention Hall
リゾート·ワールド·セントーサ
We are the Mini edition in the Alice in Wonderland. 私たちのミニ版!かわいい女の子

Figure 2.In the background using idle time. Like constantly to take pictures, but this is the fun of it.Is not it? Lol!! In particular, I imitate Katy Perry! Too funny!
图2。在后台使用的空闲时间。就像是不停拍照留念,但是这是它的乐趣。难道不是吗?大声笑。尤其是我模仿凯蒂·佩里!太好笑了!
Tonight M.C as Mad Hatter too, Gylnis is the mini Mad Hatter!! CUTE!! かわいい !!かわいい!
ビッグとスモールマッドハッター&アリス!
Taking pictures is the best thing to avoid boredom. All crew are here waiting for tonight's guests. 拍照是最好的事情避免无聊。所有乘员组在这里都是等待,今晚的客人。
Photo taking with the Make-up artist. 写真は、メイクアップアーティストと話をして。
Photo taking with the Make-up artist. 写真は、メイクアップアーティストと話をして。
My blue wig make me look a little scary right? lol... 私の青いかつらは、私は少し怖い権利を見えるようにする?
Taking pictures is the best thing to avoid boredom. All crew are here waiting for tonight's guests. 拍照是最好的事情避免无聊。所有乘员组在这里都是等待,今晚的客人。

拍照是最好的事情避免无聊。所有乘员组在这里都是等待,今晚的客人。
Taking pictures is the best thing to avoid boredom. All crew are here waiting for tonight's
拍照是最好的事情避免无聊。


Finally, the guests almost settled. Now, I turn to portraits, together with beautiful background. 最后,客人几乎安顿下来。现在,轮到我的肖像照,连同美丽的背景。
Our job scope for the day. Photo booth Alice & Mad hatter! 好棒!好棒!
我们的工作范围内的一天。照片展位爱丽丝和疯帽子! 轮到我的肖像照,连同美丽的背景。
Their music with the club, the whole event site, cheerful smile and the heart beat of the drum sound.  他们的音乐带俱乐部,使整个活动现场,开朗的笑容和心脏跳动的鼓音。
She's cute and interested in the idea, as you listen to trumpet dispatch. 她的可爱和有兴趣的想法,就像你在听小号寄发。

So I followed her to know that if they can hear me too listen into the trumpet. Hello anybody there? 所以,我也跟着她,知道,如果他们能听到我太听进小号。你好有人在吗?
你好有人在吗?Hope to heard from you soon. You can see my page at http://myfatpocket.com/nicolewong/
Damn!! I didn't get her name. *GOSH* But she is so nice, waiting for us plus helping us take picture after work. Francis is just too busy with his stuffs to handle us. HAHA! In good hand.
Knock off time! Yeah~ Definitely gonna miss it badly, but is an unforgettable event. Cause I love my job that bring me to different roles & character, I love being different!我喜欢
After the event, it's time to say goodbye to everyone. Thanks and hope able to again see me in, D & D in the Standard Chartered Bank活动结束后,这是说再见的时候给大家。感谢,并希望能再次看到我,

Thanks for reading & Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS