Commerical Shoot with ToolBox

Filming for Electrolux. Will be publish in Bangkok & Indonesia. Will not be able to see my film in Singapore yet till the product launch in Singapore. So excited~
I'm a good, young & executive housewife. Hehe~ 



 Excecutive look  & Excecutive housewife look

 Keep waiting & waiting & waiting... OMG

















 I make a mess in their meeting room... So so so sorry... have so many things to bring..


 On the way to work.... I'm Shag~ Early in the morning. Hardly get cab, so on call. Don't understand where all the taxi hiding. 



























 Discussion going on






 Senior Designer Jessica. She is lovely & slim



 Gerald Nephew & I, He really fun loving person & caring!!!!! Nice ~










 Gerald & John


No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS