Shin Minori @ UE Square



Shin Minori Japanese Restaurant #03-15. Eat all you can buffet for afternoon or evening. The sashimi is really fresh & I love it. The cook food & grill food is nice too. And is just god damm "wu hua". For Lunch time is only $29 for adult & children for $19. And for dinner time only $33 for adult & children for $21(Green tea all for free top up). So cheap to be true. Try it once & I believe you will go back again n again.
The place is chill & relaxing. The service there is cool...



The curry rice! I believe you will be damm filling and this..... hehe~


My Favourite too~ Yummy..... hehe~
Free complimentary from the boss! Yeah!! Happy
Coder with black pepper, Outer lay is cook n internal is raw! Yummy..... hehe~



I love this! Yummy..... hehe~

I love this! Yummy..... hehe ~ Unresistable


Grill Mushroom.. is healthy! specially for me who need diet... haha

Waiting for my sashimi to arrive... Can't wait for just 1min..... hehe~
Starting... to fresh
100 dishes for you to choose.... Eat all you can alright.. because the waitress will keep asking you "what do you still want" haha
Show you some of the pricing & timing.....
This menu is front n back... so much... for me i going to faint

Love refreshing stuffs.. is nice ya...



There have 100 dishes for you to choose.. Just eat all you can if you can... haha!! Worth it!! I didn't order much because i'm on an diet and main objective is to eat sashimi... haha!!
But people who really love Japaneses food... Is worth to try it.....
And there have private room for more party which wanna celebrate their bday. Advise to book reservation before heading down.


Shin Minori Japaneses Restaurant 
81 Clemenceau Ave #03-15
UE Square (Shopping Mall) 
Tel: (65) 6733 2272

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS