Simple Dinner @ Choa Chu Kang Ave 1


This place is kind of "Wolu" (Simple & Cheap & affordable). But if you are driving or you can take a bus in.. Is Chinese cook food, my rating for this will be 3/5 stars

Normally it crowded with lots of peoples. Lucky we are early... ;)



Sambal Photo Leaf  & Yam Ring
 
Salted egg prawn & Mongolian Pork Rib
 Salted Chicken (Special dish for today only)

After dinner head down to town... Problem is JAM JAM JAM & JAM everywhere & crowded with peoples. I prefer to visit town on normal weekday & honestly I'm not a town person. I rather prefer chill & relaxing place in Singapore. Because I really don't understand why must we keep squeeze with others. Maybe I come for Mountain~ haha

 Swee~ Nice car.... & the number 6.

Singapore Xmas lighting. Nice? hmmmmm

 Non make up day for me, giving my skin some rest, as it really really sensitive.  Disgusting day for me. Big eye bag, dark eye ring, pimples scars. FML i trying hard to remove all this sickening stuff on my face.

" My Soul To Take". Murdering prevent scary movie. Rating is 4/5. I was like freaking stocking FML~ A little similar like the hit recent news of 20yr old murder case. Must watch!!!

In the sleepy town of Riverton, legend tells of a serial killer who swore he would return to murder the seven children born the night he died. Now, 15 years later, people are disappearing again. Has the psychopath been reincarnated as one of the seven teens, or did he survive the night he was left for dead? Only one of the kids knows the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS