Armpit Hairs Beauty. Attractive??

JAPANESE GIRLS found out that armpit hair is sexy and a fashion trend lately.


It sounds crazy but its true some of them are use to it right now on magazines and even on a bikini pictures the model has un-shave hair on her armpit.

What do you guys think of it?.. is it sexy?? If is sexy I might consider growing too. *HAHAHAHHAHAA*

I never had such long armpit hair in my life. Every I see this bush I just don't feel right.  Cause my mind keep telling myself  that part of the under arm should not have a bush of hair sparkle out underneath.



 photo
AHHH!! Stop looking at my armpit hair, cause I'm going to show you now with the hand held high. 
So don't shave your armpit & party like a whore.

I wonder it any guys come forward to approach her & tell her she look gorgeous with hairy armpits.....

*COVER FACE* 



She look pretty, if she put her hand down.
I wanna compare Singaporean man vs Others Country man. Who are more able to accept un shave armpit.

I mean having armpit un shave is not a bad thing, but is a bad thing for other to see on it.
Trust me whoever see this, will pause for awhile & turn off. And for me I will be from like -.- to like this 0.0

Hahaha!! Think staying in Singapore is more advisable to shave cause 365 days Singapore is so warm, we are wearing lesser n lesser, so keep your precious hair safely, don't let them out for breathing unnecessary.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS