Detox Mud Mask! Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask.

Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask.
(Super long name for a "Mask")

My all time favorite! Simply apply thin layer over your face and wait for 10-15mins. Rasin off and I can continue my normal route for my skin care. This is always my before deep cleansing. Do only 2-3 times a week.

Dumbass like me, this is what I need. Sometimes I'm so tiring and don't have 30mins to lay down on bed. 

MUST TRY!!!

Can simply get it from Watson at the price of $10.90. *SO CHEAP*  This tube can last me a few months.
It come with different colors as it stand for different skin problem, as such oily skin, dry skin etc. And the price range is about $9.90 - $12.90 *SO AFFORDABLE*

I'm using detox mud mask as it helps pimples/ acne, dull complexion skin.

CAN BUY!!!! MUST BUY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS