National Day Photoshoot at Orchard ION

Is my first photo shoot again ever since September 2011. Kinda excited, butterfly here n there. Thanks to allphotographer who provide me the picture. Thanks for making me pretty in your picture. ❤


Photo Shoot organize by Aki.

There total 5 models myself, Alva, Audrey, Angeline & Yuki.


<CLICK TO READ MORE>



 I love this pic, because I sit like a BOSS!





I always look so Daze...... -.-  *HAHAHAHAHAH* Time to visit salon soon. (The roots just damn ugly)



Wait for me!!! (@#$%%##%^@$^@#$%^&)  I need to tie my shoe lace!!!!!
















 WTF Face!!  HAHA!! Hungry woman is a Angry woman.
*JOKING*

There's more picture, will upload soon. :)


http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4554530042741882&id=31e8a0bd36b3400bf6bc47c791b24c08

Hey hey hey hey! Just want to let you know, *HAHA* I not sleeping, I was acting sexy, can't you tell? OMG!

Some say my eyes look sleepy. I was like *WHAT THE FUCK*, I'm not sleepy at all. *SAD*

Then may  I know Adrianna pic is sleepy or sexy? Think I'm not sexy enough to post this way. Think I will practice this look until I achieve it, so all of my friends or who ever know me, if you see me anywhere, let me practice this "look" in front of you.

Practice makes Perfect. I will try 101 times to meet this kind of "look"


No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS