Glenfiddich 15years With Singapore Cricket Club

 Weather extremely Hot today, its 33 degree & I'm perspire like a Pig, seriously. I'm just totally wet, can tell from my crumble face. Boo!


Presenting Glenfiddich 15 at Singapore Cricket Club. A relaxing Friday night! And I glad that the sale for the night is good. Happy!

 ❤ 


 
 Knock Off time!! Yeah!! Let me take a picture of myself to end the day. 
The toilet is so big and clean just like hotel... *HEHEHHEEH* 
With my sexy pose, it makes the toilet more come to life. *CLAP*
  
 ❤
 
 
 ❤


After that, went Shanghai Dolly to look for my friends and I saw this cutie Tammy. I miss her, I really do!!
Look, what a insane bitch pose! Yeah... In fact, true I'm so insane! *HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA*

DRINK ❤ DRUNK ❤ DROP

SO PEOPLE WHO DRINK, DON'T DRIVE! SERIOUSLY HATE THOSE WHO DRINK AND DRIVE! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHERS PEOPLE LIFE  
 LOVE ❤ YOUR LIFE, CAUSE ONLY HAVE IT ONCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS