Ms Singapore Intercontinental Official Sponsors My Cozy Room &Pearlavish

 Start of our journey to become the next Miss Singapore Intercontinental 2012.
 I still don't believe it, that I'm already here, am I overdose?? 

 NICOLE ❤ INSANE ❤ BITCH ❤ DREAMER ❤ MYSTERY
 

Most Creative Dress Contest Top 3 Winner:

Jia
Vivian 
Nicole 

Prizes is able to wear back the dress sponsor by Pearlavish.
Thanks My Cozy Room & Pearlavish

Happy ❤ Me


Big Thank You to our generous Official Sponsors
&

Having good time together and the most valuable emotion is that I know them a little better. Still have room to improve. 12 Sexiest Kitten is showing, you have no ideas who they are. We will surprise you!

Thanks to the all girls that help me, listen to my nonsense. 
What will life be without a little laughter, a little craziness awkward moment? - cant imagine...
This is what actually touch me most.
I understand I'm in a competition within the girls, but I think what can really make me learnt in this pageant is knowing how I able to weight myself between friends & competition & seriously.
All I want is to enjoy this journey of Miss Singapore Intercontinental and do my best through to the final.

 

 Credit to MY COZY ROOM PEARLAVISH  THEIA PIXEL ORANJE


PRISCILLA MARTIN ❤ NICOLE WONG


 
 Snap a pic of my shoot, don't have enough time to take the rest.



 
 Our sweet generous Celine, Thanks for giving us girl a fantastic Hot Stone Massage
Celine, you know us best.


 
 After massage with Iris. Thanks to Iris magically hand that ease my pain away. *SO GOOD*
As my neck area had lots of tissue that clog the blood circulation to flow through that why it's start to ache all the time. All day in front of computer is also the main cause for everyone nowadays.
 "SHIOK" x 100000000 , feel like a birdie that can fly high high....
No more pain on the neck. Thanks Savor! And I definitely coming back for u!!  *THUMB UP*



 Heroes behind the scene. 
Theia Pixelworx LLP  
 &
 ORANJE EXCLUSIVES


 <CLICK TO READ MORE> XOXO

Celine founder of My Cozy Room giving us beauty tips on using the right to treat the right problem on our skin.
Hotstone Back Massage & Radiance Whitening Facial for 12 of us!
 Happy Me Die
 


 Not allow for those under 21year old. *HAHAHHAJA*
Me & Nadya made the hell loud noise! We just very very very NOISE! 

3 CRAZY LADIES THEM MUACK


 RANDOM ❤ I ❤ CYCLE



Video on teaching you how to make into different style & design


Enjoy...... Bye......


No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS