BANGKOK ❤ SAWADEEKA! 曼谷市

Hey I loves going to Bangkok, think I went every 2-3 months once.
Holidays in Bangkok will always make girls really happy & excited. Cause is time to spend money and carry as much luggage back as possible, and some also went there to visit the Four Face Buddha & also for good massage & relax

DAY 1   REACHED WITH HEAVILY RAIN 雨天, 在曼谷第一天!


Reached... Pathuwan Princess Hotel. It raining outside heavily, this is my first time encounter raining in Bangkok. Also as usual I'm stuck in the traffic jam for hours. When I reach the hotel it almost evening time. *Y A W N* Feel sleepy yet super duper hungry.
 I want food!!! I want food!!!
现在  , 肚子饿!
Argh!!!! I was too tiring that time because is a raining day, make me really in the sleeping mode. And I totally forgotten to took the pic of the dining place & the foods. -.-"
Can you imagine how hungry am I? Actually this dining place is just next to Novotel Siam Hotel. Is not expensive, but is not cheap for the local people. The tom yam soup is super nice & pat thai  which can make me eat for continuous 3 days straight. *PIMPLES*


NARZ!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! It's party time again. Everyday party in Singapore, in Bangkok go back to the same Singaporean routine. Drink, Party, Dance, Drunk, Puke!
它的聚会时间。 日常方在新加坡,在曼谷返回到同一个新加坡例行程序。 饮料、方、舞蹈、喝醉了!


After we leave the club & hop into a cabby, me & Eric got into a police road block a distance away. There is like 7 polices check we both at once. The place is really dark & the polices only hold on to a very small hand bulb. While the police is checking my bag, he keep laughing asking where am I from & they say I look pretty. I was like WTF?! Spot check suppose to be serious right??!! HAHAHAH.A little communication break down. Those Dudes cant speak English?!... seriously I have no idea what he trying to tell me. We just keep smiling & laughing through out the 3mins. Fuck So Random lor!! The policeman still open the taxi door for us to get in, and all the policeman is like standing there send us off by waving bye bye. -.-  I told my friend about this incident & my friend said this might want to get some "Kopi Money" from us, but because due to the awkward communication. Then we smile n walk away. HAHAHAHHAHAHA!! WTF!!! A joke to me!


DAY 2 ❤ TIME TO SHOP & EAT 在曼谷第二!


Back to hotel around 5am. Showered!! Feel so fresh! I feel good & free. I gonna nap a bit. Meeting my friends in the afternoon. *YAWN*

Meet Eric & his cousin Xeren. She bought us to a France old skool designed  with a bit Thai Style food in France Restaurant. LOL!

BRUNCHING ~ HUNGRY & YUMMY!!

Dessert after Lunch w Tai Tai
她是如此美丽 






After You Dessert 
THEY ARE FAMOUS IN THEIR DESSERT. GIVE IT A TRY IF YOU VISIT BKK. LOCATED AT SIAM PARAGON. YOU CAN LIKE THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE TOO~ 
HOPE YOU LIKE IT~~~

Siam Paragon, Ground floor
tel no.026107659
sweet hours:
10:00am-10:00pm (everyday)





Soft Cookie Cup
可爱小蛋糕

巧克力 小蛋糕
Sinful, but with no regrets having it. Chocolate makes my day




Walk a long way to MBK! Tiring!!!!

走很长的路到MBK! 脚痛疼痛!


PAMPER MYSELF! THAT'S THE WAY TO TREAT N LOVE MYSELF! AWESOME!!
宠爱自己! 这是对待和爱我自己! 太棒了! 

晚餐时间!! DINNER TIME!! それが夕食時の!!! 이곳은 저녁 식사 시간의!!



ESTHER! DRINK DRANK IN HOTEL ROOM


 
已经喝得烂醉 !!!
MEOW MEOW! MAO LIAO~晚安!! 睡眠时间~


DAY 3 ❤ LAST DAY IN BANGKOK 最后一天在曼谷!


DAPHNE CUTE BANG! SERVE LIKE A QUEEN *WOW*
噢我的上帝! 她看起来很可爱。

WE WAIT FOR THE BOYS FOR LAST MIN SHOPPING. GOT HER BANG CHOP!!



BUBBLY DAPHNE I LOVE HER. RESTING IN THE CAFE FOR THOSE TROUBLING BOYS!!
我们等待三个男孩最后一分钟购物。我们等待了很长时间

YEAH!!!! BEST TEA BREAK EVER~ RELAX 带有涂层烘烤过的面包蜂蜜



胖胖狗狗....ZZZzzz



到达机场 




I COMING BACK~ SO PLS WELCOME ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
我回来~所以请欢迎我!

THE QUEUE IS FREAKING FREAKING LONG, I WENT IN IF BECAUSE I CUT QUEUE TO TALK TO ESTHER! HAHAHA!! IDEAL RIGHT??!!


我喝了3天的 TOMYAM 汤! 我有腹泻的几天之内 

 WEIKANG


他看上去很高兴和妨碍!! HAHA!!

DINNER BEFORE HEADING BACK SINGAPORE!!!! 晚餐后返回新加坡!!!!


MY NEW NEW NICE NICE FRIENDS, I ORDERED TOM YAM SOUP & PAYTHAI AGAIN
SAME OLD SAME OLD
HEADING BACK TO SINGAPORE❤ VIA TIGER AIRLINE. I BOARDING ALONE MYSELF AGAIN.*SIAN* BUT IS THE BEST TIME FOR ME TO CATCH A NAP. ZZZzzz
ESTHER, ERIC, DAPHANE, WEIKANG THEY TAKING SCOOT~

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS