www.geocontactlens.co ❤ TRICOLOR BROWN

Advertorial


I’m really happy that GEO CONTACTLENS emailed me and asked if they can be one of the Sponsor for my blog.

Because I'm have been a regular customer with GEO CONTACTLENS  over the past 1yr plus and I can say from my experience they are the most trustworthy & efficient Contract lenses Blog Shop that sell yearly lenses at affordable prices. And I really like the services because I have no worries about the lenses arriving or not or there have any delay, GEO CONTACTLENS  will keep me update in SMS & email.
So happy! Arrived in days!

CM902 Tricolor Brown
 
I love Brown!!! So this is my favorite! Nicole's Pick!!!




TRICOLOR BROWN 14.2MM
So natural & I love the way it bring out me. Nice or Not?? LOL

This is how i look with CM902. Is one of my favorite. Simple and is easy to match in any occasion.
Normally i wear it to my casting, work & almost everywhere.... 
"Stay Tune Guys! Cause i will update on Pink, Blue etc color lenses... By next week!!! I promise!!
Had never try on Pink or Blue lenses before, hopefully will suit me well.
Nevertheless Thanks GEO CONTACTLENS , for giving me a chance to try on different colors lenses, and I can say this is my the best blog shop I come across.. Is efficient!!! "
Bye Bye..... I will be back soon~  
Busy Busy w Work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS