www.geocontactlens.co ❤ CRYSTAL DIAMOND PINK

CRYSTAL D I A M O N D P I N K 

Yeah is GeoContactlens.co again. This is my first try CRYSTAL DIAMOND PINK lenses. Surprisingly it look good on me. I wear it for my lingerie photo-shoot. Apparently i look younger... LOL!!

 DAMN!! MY IPHONE CAMERA SUCK TTM!!!!! BUT IM WEARING CRYSTAL DIAMOND PINK!!! I KNOW U CANT SEE BUT DO MY EYE LOOK GOOD?? HAHA! *SCREAM*


 
 Do i look nice on Pink lenses?
I am wearing GEO Diamond Pink 15.00MM  Blings Blings Blings~


Alert On GEO Fake Lenses!
Your eyes are too precious for fake lenses.
All your GEO contact lenses should come with an anti-fake sticker which provides a 20 digit codes and you are able to check the authenticity of your lenses with GEO Medical Co.,Ltd
GEO Authentication


ADD ON YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW. LET YOU KNOW CAUSE I JUST SHARING!!!!!

F A V O R I T E N U D Y S E R I E S

This is my all times favorite Nudy lenses I been wearing for the past 2yrs. Which mean I had get from GEO for such a long time. I ❤ Nudy Brown, this is what Im wearing most of the timesssss for 350days. I think so....(maybe u think im just a lazy ass, lazy to change any other color)

It hard to find something suit me well, but lucky my skin tone (fair) suit this Nudy Brown 14.2mm. So this is the reason i continue. L O V E I T S O M U C H



This is how I look like what im wearing Nudy Brown. 
I don't have big round eyes, so 14.2MM is just nice for me. At least I don't look awkward. LOL~


 
 Lastly, all GEO contact lenses should come with an anti-fake sticker which provides a 20 digit codes. You will be able to check the authenticity of your lenses with GEO Medical Co.,Ltd here.
"Your eyes are too precious for fake lenses!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS