Commercial Shoot for ToolBox

  
Morning 9.15am in Tool Box office going to Toa Payoh for commercial shoot.& the worst thing is I left my camera on the table... rush out! So all pic taken by my lousy sickening phone

 As usual i will take a picture of with this mirror. Ya i know you sure said i super bo liao. But is true... is damm super bo liao.. hehe

In the boss car with the senior designer. She cool.... Got style.. I like..
 
This is the make up artist Sherry Lew. They having discussion how to make me look older... omg! Will look old at least 10yrs
Get started! 
Take a picture with her, hope can see her again ya...
Thks Sherry for making me up so bright.. 

Hairdo is the most scariness thing because I going to look older at least age of 30s
 23yrhes till 32yrss
I'm done
yeah i look like auntie liao...














Old times moment... Hehe do i look more mature in this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS